Current Vacancies – A&D Sales Person
The suitable candidate will have responsibility for generating sales and developing long-term relationships in the UK market. Working primarily from our office in Upminster, East London, you will be part of a small but highly professional team.
The candidate will be responsible for finding sales opportunities and seeing them all the way through to completion, primarily through their A&D/end-user network.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and vision to achieve specific sales goals, strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation abilities and team building capabilities.
Build new and maintain existing relationships with A&D practices
- Evaluate market opportunities, changes in trends and keep up with latest industry developments
- Attend industry networking events as ambassadors of the company to drive market presence and lead generation
- Create an exceptional customer experience by being responsive and embodying the company culture and passion for excellent service
- Minimum 2+ years experience selling within the A&D community – preferably furniture based
- Existing relationships within A&D and/or business end users
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and quickly build credibility to maximise organisational growth and profitability
- Proven track record in business development with ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Basic salary of £35,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped bonus potential based on exceeding targets
- Travel and business expenses
- 5 weeks annual leave with 1 week discretionary
- Options for flexible working arrangements
How to apply:
Please send a CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org