The base of the Art table is its most distinguishing feature: it is made up of a metal trapezium that runs diagonally under the table top, allowing minimum obstruction and optimising the space. The base can also be personalised with inserts in the same finish as the top in order to ensure further consistency. Overall, the load-bearing structure designed in this way stands out for its high level of dynamism, solidity and sculptural impact.
The top is firmly supported but the final effect is one of great lightness. The base of the Art table is in painted metal of various colours; the table top in the fixed (rectangular, round or rectangular with rounded corners) or leaf version is available in different materials: this versatility makes it equally suitable for dining room or study.
Art table takes on new life in its version with wooden base (“Art wood”). The final effect is of great lightness, thanks to the top proposed in glass or ceramic. The result is an extremely elegant and versatile table, suitable for both the dining room and the study. Art wood is a fixed table available with top in different sizes and two shapes: round or rectangular with rounded corners.
Specifications and Material Details
- Oval Shaped – 6 sizes between : Width: 180 / 300 cm x Depth: 100 / 140 cm Height: 76cm
- Rectangular Shaped – 7 sizes between : Width: 160 / 300 cm x Depth: 90 / 120 cm Height: 75cm
- Raw Edged Rectangular Shaped – 4 sizes between : Width: 200 / 300 cm x Depth: 100 / 120 cm Height: 76.5cm
- Round Shaped – 3 sizes between : Diameter: 140 / 180 cm Height: 76cm
Extendable options available also in 3 rectangular sizes.
- 10 Wood Veneer options.
- 3 Opaque Glass options.
- 7 Ceramic options (marble styles).
Be the first to review “Art Wood Dining”