Lammhults’ Teius is a circular piece of sectional furniture in the form of a bench or sofa, which can be infinitely shaped and extended using connecting tables, armrests, high tables, power solutions and so on.
The construction is based on an aluminium profile, and the various parts such as legs, seat, backrest etc. slide onto the profile and are simply screwed in place. The seat height can be varied between 46 and 50 cm, depending on which groove on the profile is used. It is also possible to order legs for seat height 63 cm.
Specifications and Materials Details
Pillar base of texture powder coated steel tubing, Ø40mm. With texture powder coated cast aluminum foot alt. polished against additional cost. Profiles in black extruded aluminum. Seat and back in plywood with high resilient polyurethane foam.
Bench and back available in three different lengths: 120, 180 or 240 cm.
A wide variety of fabric/Leather
- Polished aluminum foot
- Armrest, texture powder coated
- Armrest with raising aid, texture powder coated.
- Connecting table in 12 mm white or black compact laminate with texture powder coated arm: square 45×45 / 60° / 90°
- Stand table, 120×33, 16 mm ash veneer, natural or stained in white or black with texture powder coated frame. (Not in combination with bench 120cm incl. back)
- Side table Ø30cm in white or black compact laminate with texture powder coated arm.
- Linking device back to back.
- Wall spacer.
- Floor anchor.
Power and charging options also available.
For details on specific dimensions of module please enquire for further details.